NetSuite has been delivering regular value in terms of addressing the need of customer and the need of roles in specific industries. NetSuite 2020 Release 1 introduces features designed to help customers be at their best in a long run.
Intelligent Cash Management
North American businesses can leverage the use of Bank Feeds SuiteApp, which lets them connect their bank and credit card accounts. Transactions and account balances can be automatically imported from financial institutions into NetSuite using Bank Feeds SuiteApp. For businesses who wishes to create their own customization to import financial transactions, NetSuite has introduced the Bank Connectivity API. Developers can now build their own plugin to connect NetSuite with Banks and access the same data flows available through Bank Feeds SuiteApp.
Continuous Employee Engagement
- Using SuitePeople organisations can now set up the bonus types and targets, which could seamlessly integrate with Payroll.
- SuitePeople allows HR to update the bulk employee records as a result of department re-org.
- Organisations can now plan a better exit formality for departing employees, using the new feature for offboarding plan and setting due dates around the tasks assigned.
- The new SuitePeople Planning and Budgeting SuiteApp helps CFOs forecast growth with up-to-date employee data from SuitePeople HR and reduces the manual data entry.
Autonomous Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Control Tower now provide predictions and simulations on transfer order risks and recommended actions that will proactively optimize your supply chain.
- The new SuiteAnalytics Supply Chain Workbook provides a way to efficiently analyse supply chain imbalances.
- The ability to schedule automatic creation of fulfilment requests simplifies supply allocation while predictive analytics can determine what deliveries might be at risk for a delay and make recommendations.
Optimizing Project Lifecycles
- Improved tools and smarter analytics simplify project management w.r.t budgets. Organisations can now easily see how costs are impacted when adding and editing activities.
- Cost calculation for projects is not auto calculated. NetSuite now offers system suggestions for updating time estimates when unexpected costs arise.
- Billable time can now be controlled as NetSuite Analytics supports time modification entries improving the visibility into changes.
More Integration, Less Code
NetSuite 2020 Release have introduced numerous enhancements to the SuiteCloud Platform aiming to make the developers life easy:
- The new REST API enables external applications to be securely integrated with NetSuite and includes full support for custom records.
- SuiteScript 2.1 also supports relative file path preferences, and the SuiteQL API enables the creation of fast and scalable applications, speeds up performance and improves efficiency.
The new SuiteApp Marketplace introduces a modern, consumer-like experience, native within NetSuite, for distributing and consuming SuiteApps.