WHY WORK WITH XCELERO
Xcelero is the only Verified Built for NetSuite Automated Testing platform. It provides powerful tools to help consulting firms and Suite App providers increase their alignment and offer more value to their clients. Xcelero provides you with the technical and process methodology support you need to help your customers reduce the risk of business disruption and save time and money by automating testing.
BECOME A PARTNER
Benefits of the Certified Partner Program include:
- Increase revenue: Benefit from competitive margins with recurring revenue by reselling Xcelero or bill hours for testing services for your clients using our tool.
- Increase your service offerings: Xcelero enables you to provide additional services to help your clients to create a reusable repository of test cases .
- Improve communication throughout the client lifecycle: Demonstrate your process expertise from presales to handover by using a clear, flexible and portable automated testing system that enables you to scope, plan and document directly within NetSuite moving the data seamlessly between test, demo, sandbox and live accounts.
Xcelero enables partners to offer the following service offerings:
- Functional Testing. Install Xcelero into customer accounts and quickly build test cases and success criteria. Functional testing will identify issues as configurations are changed and customizations are developed or modified. Automated testing will enable a more effective UAT cycle.
- Regression Testing. Develop a standard suite of test cases and success criteria to validate processes enabled by NetSuite and build a repository. Run regression tests in the Release Preview instance to ensure that the bi-annual release upgrade is smooth.
- JumpStart Implementation. Depending on the complexity of the implementation, customers may seek to engage professional services beyond the initial Xcelero deployment. We encourage Certified Partners to offer a 30 day customized implementation program - JumpStart- that gets your customers completely up and running by creating test cases for them.Recommended pricing for JumpStart is $2,500.00 per 50 test case packs.