Join Our Team
Want to be a part of the next big Boston SaaS startup?
Xcelero is looking to expand their sales operations by hiring a Sales Development Rep (SDR). WIth over 20 years experience in the Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP) space, Xcelero’s founders have created the only certified “built for Netsuite” app
that runs automated testing for NetSuite users. This is an incredible opportunity to join a team on the ground floor, who is already working with Fortune 500 companies, and our client list continues to grow by the week!
The SDR will generate buying demand and set up Xcelero product demonstrations by uncovering promising new business opportunities. The SDR will be an Xcelero market and product expert and will be the gatekeeper for the sales department. Aside from the specific objectives below, the goal of the SDR is to generate sales qualified leads (SQL) by starting the conversation with prospects, scheduling product demonstrations to assist in the building of company’s sales pipeline, as well as be partially responsible for driving market share. This role has potential to be bumped to a full closer role within first year of hire.
Day-To -Day Duties:
- Make 75-100 Calls per day to new prospects
- Managing inbound leads for qualification purposes (MQLs)
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads and get product demonstration scheduled
- Use email, social media, and LinkedIn to make inroads with leads and accounts
- Add no fewer than 20 new leads into the CRM on a weekly basis to continuously have new leads to call into
- Work with marketing on setting up drip campaigns for those leads that are not responsive to calls
- Work with manager to optimize role and strategy of the SDR
- Act as team lead when new SDRs are brought on
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of SaaS experience
- SaaS/Sales tech career aspirations
- Able to build a good rapport with prospects over the phone and via email
- Ability to work independently in what can be a fast paced environment
- Hard worker and driven. This is a heavy output position.
- Cold call and discovery call experience
- Excellent written/verbal skills
Great To Haves:
- Experience/familiarity with NetSuite would be huge plus
- Selling into IT/QA type roles
- C-Level interaction